Omnipure Cartridge Clearance Sale! Our remaining Omnipure products are on sale and deeply discounted. If we've been your Omnipure source, now's the chance to stock up* and save big as we clear out our inventory!*A limited number is available for certain models
This is a granular activated carbon cartridge that ensures years of hassle-free performance along with the ability to keep away the hard water salts. It protects pipes and equipment against scaling. Therefore, the AP917HD is suitable for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. The capacity is rather impressive at 100,000 gallon, approximately one year cartridge life, dependent upon water quality conditions, which ensures you are never short on clean, odorless water.
- Features a AP903 stainless steel head that allows for "sweat in place" installation
- Uses a sturdy, corrosion-resistant material
- Utilizes s a 1" inlet/outlet connection for easy installation
- Up to 10 gallons per minute (GPM) flow rate
- NSF Standard 42 Certified to reduce sediment
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without a filter wrench