COVID-19 Update: As an essential service, we continue to operate and serve our customers. In order to limit our team's exposure, we have reduced call center hours. As you can understand in this turbulent time, some products may take up to an additional 2-3 days. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
The AP-RO5500 is a reverse osmosis system for the reduction of lead arsenic, TDS (total dissolved solids), turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, radium, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride and selenium.
Specifications & Features
- High flux, thin film composite RO membrane that provides high quality water production
- 25 gallons per day Universal system design that may be used on chlorinated or non-chlorinated, municipal or well systems
- Sanitary quick change cartridge design that aids in quick cartridge change
- Long reach faucet
- 2.4 gallon (9 liter) tank
- Necessary water/drain connections
We recommend the 3MRO401 RO System as an alternative to the now obsolete AP-RO5500.