The AP-RO5500 is a reverse osmosis system for the reduction of lead arsenic, TDS (total dissolved solids), turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, radium, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride and selenium.
Specifications & Features
- High flux, thin film composite RO membrane that provides high quality water production
- 25 gallons per day Universal system design that may be used on chlorinated or non-chlorinated, municipal or well systems
- Sanitary quick change cartridge design that aids in quick cartridge change
- Long reach faucet
- 2.4 gallon (9 liter) tank
- Necessary water/drain connections
We recommend the 3MRO401 RO System as an alternative to the now obsolete AP-RO5500.