This is our recommended alternative for the backordered AP811.
The Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 can be used as a prefilter at the point of entry before a water softener or UV system. The Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 utilizes a grooved polypropylene construction to provide a greater surface area, and in turn, a longer filter life and increased capacity for dirt. The porous cylinder inside the filter effectively traps sediment, dirt, and rust without decreasing water flow.
Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 9-7/8"
- Micron Rating: 25 Micron
- Max Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Operating Temp: 100°F
- Pressure Rating: Up to 125 psi
- 100% Polypropylene
- FDA-approved materials
Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 Fits in These Housings:
- Aqua-Pure AP801, AP801-1.5, AP801T, AP801T-1.5, AP801-C
- Culligan HD-950
- OmniFilter BF7, BF35, BF9C
- Pentek Big Blue #10 Housings
- American Plumber W10-PR, W15-PR, W10-BC
- Watts FH5000BL, W10FFPH1CBPR, FH5000BB1PR, FH5000WW1PR
- Most other housings that use 4-1/2" x 9-7/8" filters
Alt Part Number MBGC-45098-25