COVID-19 Update: As an essential service, we continue to operate and serve our customers. In order to limit our team's exposure, we have reduced call center hours. As you can understand in this turbulent time, some products may take up to an additional 2-3 days. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
NOTE: This is our recommended alternative for the AP811, as both cartridges share performance and specifications!
The Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 can be used as a prefilter at the point of entry before a water softener or UV system. The Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 utilizes a grooved polypropylene construction to provide a greater surface area, and in turn, a longer filter life and increased capacity for dirt. The porous cylinder inside the filter effectively traps sediment, dirt, and rust without decreasing water flow.
Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 9-7/8"
- Micron Rating: 25 Micron
- Max Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Operating Temp: 100°F
- Pressure Rating: Up to 125 psi
- 100% Polypropylene
- FDA-approved materials
Neo-Pure SDG-45-1025 Fits in These Housings:
- Aqua-Pure AP801, AP801-1.5, AP801T, AP801T-1.5, AP801-C
- Culligan HD-950
- OmniFilter BF7, BF35, BF9C
- Pentek Big Blue #10 Housings
- American Plumber W10-PR, W15-PR, W10-BC
- Watts FH5000BL, W10FFPH1CBPR, FH5000BB1PR, FH5000WW1PR
- Most other housings that use 4-1/2" x 9-7/8" filters
Alt Part Number MBGC-45098-25