Save Money! Save Time! Save 5% off your first auto ship water filter* order and 5% off future, automatic reorders. Choose the delivery schedule that works best for you. You'll only be charged when orders are shipped, and you can always cancel or change your subscription anytime.*Not all water filters are eligible for auto ship
Pentek ST-1, 3/4" Stainless Steel Filter Housing
Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Commercial Water Filter Housing, part number 156017-02: The Pentek ST-1 stainless steel filter housings effectively provide heavy duty filtration for smaller filtration systems and point-of-use applications.
- Supplying flow rates of up to 10 gpm (38 L/min), at a maximum water temperature of 275F (135C), the Pentek ST1 Stainless Steel Commercial housing is ideal for hot water and high-pressure applications not suited for plastic housings.
- Durable construction, the brushed 304 stainless steel sumps are available with either a pipe plug or pet-cock in the bottom for draining. The housings are shipped with the drain plug installed. The pet-cock is packaged loose in the carton.
- The Pentek ST-1 heads are manufactured from nickel-plated cast-brass.
The Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housings are easy to install and maintain, featuring a 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation. They are compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges, adding to their versatility. Ideal for commercial use, farms, restaurants, spas, and many other applications
Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing Specs
- Maximum Temperature: 275F (135C)
- Initial P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 10 gpm (38 L/min)
- Maximum Pressure: 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 12-7/8" L x 4-1/8" W (327 mm x 105 mm)
- Materials of Construction:
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Head: Brass/Nickel Plated
- Sealing Gaskets: Buna-N, Cellulose Fiber