Omnipure Cartridge Clearance Sale! Our remaining Omnipure products are on sale and deeply discounted. If we've been your Omnipure source, now's the chance to stock up* and save big as we clear out our inventory!*A limited number is available for certain models
Pentek ST-1, 3/4" Stainless Steel Filter Housing
Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Commercial Water Filter Housing, part number 156017-02: The Pentek ST-1 stainless steel filter housings effectively provide heavy duty filtration for smaller filtration systems and point-of-use applications.
- Supplying flow rates of up to 10 gpm (38 L/min), at a maximum water temperature of 275F (135C), the Pentek ST1 Stainless Steel Commercial housing is ideal for hot water and high-pressure applications not suited for plastic housings.
- Durable construction, the brushed 304 stainless steel sumps are available with either a pipe plug or pet-cock in the bottom for draining. The housings are shipped with the drain plug installed. The pet-cock is packaged loose in the carton.
- The Pentek ST-1 heads are manufactured from nickel-plated cast-brass.
The Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housings are easy to install and maintain, featuring a 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation. They are compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges, adding to their versatility. Ideal for commercial use, farms, restaurants, spas, and many other applications
Pentek ST-1 Stainless Steel Housing Specs
- Maximum Temperature: 275F (135C)
- Initial P (psi) @ Flow Rate (gpm): 10 gpm (38 L/min)
- Maximum Pressure: 250 psi (17.2 bar)
- Pipe Size: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 12-7/8" L x 4-1/8" W (327 mm x 105 mm)
- Materials of Construction:
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Head: Brass/Nickel Plated
- Sealing Gaskets: Buna-N, Cellulose Fiber