Save Money! Save Time! Save 5% Immediately With Auto-Ship! Receive 5% off your first auto-ship order and 5% off future, automatic reorders. You choose the delivery schedule that works for you. You can always cancel your subscription at anytime.*Not all filters are eligible for auto-ship
3M™ 3MRO501 Reverse Osmosis System
3MRO501-01 by 3M™
Our Price: $1,487.09
Savings: $1,374.52 (48%)
Built to OrderWe do not hold this item in our inventory and it may take 4-weeks for delivery.
Weight: 28 lbs
Note: This item is ordered on demand. We do not hold this item in our inventory and it may take an additional 4-weeks for delivery. You will be charged now and the system shipped to you once it built.The 3M™ 3MRO501 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration.
This multi-stage RO system offers multi-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, a carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet and a high-pressure booster pump for increased and more consistent production.
The system's 110 VAC booster pump delivers a consistent driving pressure of 100 psi regardless of the regular feed pressure coming into a home, dramatically increasing production levels with the ability to deliver up to 36.78 gallons of clean, great-tasting water per day.
The system is ready to use, shipping with a faucet, storage tank, reverse osmosis membrane, sediment filter pre-filter, granulated carbon filter, and carbon-block post-filter.
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, select Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Nitrates, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- System includes compact booster pump design, which can be installed centrally in a home with lines run to multiple faucets and appliances.
- Electronic pressure switch provides more water in the storage tank at a higher delivery pressure than traditional, non booster pump systems.
- Installs under the sink for dedicated drinking and cooking water use.
- 5-micron sediment/carbon pre-filter for optimal sediment holding capacity.
- Reverse osmosis membrane module capable of producing up to 36.78 gallons (139.23 liters) per day of clean, fresh water every 24 hours.
- 10 micron nominal carbon block post-filter to provide satisfying flow from faucet.
- Sanitary quick change (SQC) design, allows for fast and easy, 1/4 turn replacement filter change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
- System designed for both chlorinated and non-chlorinated municipal or well systems.
- Helps conserve water (compared to systems without an auto shut off), shutting system down when the storage tank is full and automatically turns on to refill the tank.