The 3MRO401 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System helps provide cleaner, better tasting water through reverse osmosis filtration. 3MRO401, replaces the Water Factory SQC4, offering multi-stage filtration, incorporating separate sediment and chlorine taste & odor filters for excellent membrane module protection, a sanitary, encapsulated reverse osmosis membrane, and carbon block post-filter for superior flow from a dedicated faucet.
The 3MRO401 system is powered by residential line pressure - no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank. Replacement filters are easy to change - twist on, twist off, no mess.
Try our new combination pack that includes all three replacement cartridges for the 3MRO401 at a discounted rate: 3MRO401 Filter Pack
Alternative RO System: PuROTwist PT4000T36-GOLD Reverse Osmosis System
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
- System is NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58 certified
- Reverse osmosis membrane module capable of producing up to 18.95 gallons (71.73 liters) per day of clean, fresh water every 24 hours
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Select Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Turbidity, and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Dimensions: 16.06"x13.94"x4.38" (40.8 cm x 35.4 cm x 11.2 cm)
- Temperature Range: 40 - 100 F (4.4 - 37.8 C)
- Pressure Range: 40 - 100 psi (276 - 689 kPa)
- Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm)
- Replacement Filter Options: 3MROP411, 3MROP412, 3MROM413, 3MROP416