COVID-19 Update: As an essential service, we continue to operate and serve our customers. In order to limit our team's exposure, we have reduced call center hours. As you can understand in this turbulent time, some products may take up to an additional 2-3 days. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
This 3MFF100 Under Sink Full Flow Water Filter System delivers cleaner, clearer drinking water. By removing or reducing a variety of contaminants including sediment, particulates, chlorine taste and odor, parasitic protozoan cysts, and lead, as well as, select VOCs such as benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene, and toxaphene, you get safe and delicious on demand water for drinking, cooking, coffee, tea, baby formula, and more.
The 3MFF100, part number 5616318, is a versatile system that features a Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge designed for fast and easy cartridge change-out. This system can be easily connected to your kitchen or bathroom sink and is for use with both municipal, chlorinated systems and well water systems.
- Chlorine Taste & Order
- Particulate Class 1
3MFF100 Features & Specifications
- Capacity: 6,000 gallon
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm
- Micron Rating: 0.2
- Filtration Material: Triple Stage Carbon Block
- Connection Fittings: 3/8 Incg NPT
- Pressure Range: 30-125 psi
- Temperature Range: 40-100°F
- Filter Life: 12 months
- Pharmaceutical grade membrane technology
- NSF Standard 42, 53, and CSA B483.1 compliant
- WQA Certified for Sustainability
The 3MFF100 Includes:
- Attached Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws & Tubing
- Head Assembly with Built-in Shut-off Valve