3M™ DP390 Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System
5624102 by 3M™ Food Services
Our Price: $1,707.86
Savings: $1,812.10 (51%)
Aqua-Pure Model DP390 DUAL-PORT water filtration systems provide consistent high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, and coffee at a combined flow rate to 15 gpm (56.8 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has added scale-inhibition media from a dedicated cartridge to reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The second stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers for an entire store.
- Up to 15 gpm (56.8 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combine s a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Cartridge Life Guarantee*
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (DP390 system).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- The removal of 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria** by membrane filtration, as measured by CUNO.
- Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from the carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by CUNO.
- SQC —Sanitary Quick Change—encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines. <
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated.
- EAN: 00016145209918
- Weight: 31 pounds