Save Money! Save Time! Save 5% Immediately With Auto-Ship! Receive 5% off your first auto-ship order and 5% off future, automatic reorders. You choose the delivery schedule that works for you. You can always cancel your subscription at anytime.*Not all filters are eligible for auto-ship
3M™ DP190 Multi-Equipment Water Filtration System
56243-01 by 3M™
Our Price: $762.30
Savings: $925.08 (55%)
Weight: 15 lbs
DP190 0.2 Nominal Micron Rating. combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, and provides protection from the harmful effects of scale for total volumes up to 54,000 gallons (204,412 liters).
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers
- Up to 5 gpm (18.9 pm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of coffee or tea
- Revolutionary IMPACTechnology™ dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Cartridge Life Warranted*
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety
- The removal of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO
- Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coil from the carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor as tested by CUNO
- SQC™ — Sanitary Quick Change — encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination
- 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.
Replacement Filter: DP190 CARTPAK, 56138-01