Sediment Reduction Pre-Filter Systems
Pre-filtration systems to remove sediment, dirt, and rust from the source water used by restaurant's and coffee shops to improve the taste and quality of food and beverages, and to increase the lifespan of equipment.
Featured Sediment Reduction Pre-Filter Systems
- Part Number: 5557506 / 55575-06
- Applications: Food Service Point-of-Entry Filtration, Steamer, Combi-Oven, and Proofer Ovens
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4" FNPT with 1/2" adapters
- Dimensions: 4 9/16" x 14 3/16"
- Filter Capacity: Up to 12 months depending on water quality
- Certification: NSF Certified and FDA CFR-21 Compliant Materials
- Designed for use with 9.75" cartridges (CFS117, CFS117-S, CFS110, CFS124, CFS420IMF)
Top Selling Sediment Reduction Pre-Filter Systems
- 5558802 by 3M™ Food Services
$281.91$111.913M's CFS11T is a drop-in style, single prefilter system with a pressure relief valve and transparent sump, PN 5558802
- 5557503 by 3M™ Food Services
$337.56$135.033M's CFS01S filter housing offers point-of-use protection for your chlorine and sediment reduction filters.
- 5558902 by 3M™ Food Services
$421.67$212.7220" sediment reduction pre-filter system
- 5558803 by 3M™ Food Services
$220.95$88.373M's CFS11S Drop–In Style Single Prefilter Housing Featuring Pressure Relief Valve & Opaque Sump
- 5557610 by 3M™ Food Services
$477.21$199.943M's CFS02T Clear Valve-In-Head Drop-In Style Food Service Water Filter Housing