Aqua Pure Water Filters & Systems Ratings & Reviews
Recent customer verified ratings & reviews for Aqua Pure Water Filters & Systems:
- By Jeff G. on November 19, 2018Not certain that I ordered the right product. I would appreciate more reference material to verify the filter is indeed the right match. I'm guessing the picture matches the filter I am trying to replace. If not I will return.
- By Madeleine B. on November 18, 2018Site says free shipping on orders over $100 but I paid $6.95 on my order over $100.
- By JOHN W. on November 15, 2018Never see specials on these units.
- By Cathy W. on November 15, 2018So easy and I actually set up automatic shipments. Making replacing the filter even easier
- By Nathaniel M. on November 14, 2018I had trouble choosing from the different types of replacement filters by their use. If there was a link or information buying guide from the dropdown menu. You could have the types of filters systems broken down with the pros and cons of each, and a review of what the different filters are used for and their own pros and cons. For example, what Read more area or type of water would need a filter with a 3, 5 , or higher micron. I have spring water, is that different from well water? I was able to figure out some things by the descriptions, but if it was all in one place it may have been easier.
The ease of finding links with the replacements for discontinued or obsolete systems was VERY good.
- By Fredrick K. on November 13, 2018Not SO damn good. The front page says there is free shipping on orders over $100. Yet I'm charged $6.95 for a $170.00 order.
- By Roger K. on November 13, 2018I receive e-mails from you with discounts but the filters i use are not discounted ??
- By Kathryn H. on November 13, 2018This part was hard to find locally and I'm happy to now have a regular shipment to keep our water in good shape.
- By Carol D. on November 12, 2018You should have another survey after delivery.
- By John A. on November 11, 2018thanks
- By Stephen F. on November 11, 2018Set a upper dollar limit where shipping is free.
- By Tom Q. on November 9, 2018None at this time!
- By Alby M. on November 9, 2018Could not be better, thank you
- By Brian J. on November 8, 2018I have a AP200 filter I brought years ago, and so happy to still be able to get filters and parts, a rarity these days. Would be useful when you order filters, to have a suggestion for the recommended "O" ring etc, these degrade and I am on my original, I don't think it will stand too much more unscrewing. So recommending one helps people that Read more don't know better from finding out the hard way, when their filters arrive and it leaks. I had to email Andrew Passmore way back in 2012 for the correct "O" ring for mine, luckily I saved the email, and glad you still offer it all. A+
- By Matthew B. on November 8, 2018Make it easier to find newer filter cartridges that fit older systems that are no longer in production. I just bought a house with an FHT=34SS Filtration Housing and most of the filters listed on the housing for sediment filtration are no longer available. It took me a while to find the ones that are (SW05-S, SW20-S, & SW50-S). Glad to find Read more them though.
- By Emily S. on November 7, 2018Very efficient
- By Dennis W. on November 7, 2018Hard to cross reference Aquapure to CUNO to find the part I needed, then had to search under specs to find it...
- By renea h. on November 2, 2018make it easier to buy item... at first did not think I could buy from you... went to Amazon and probably should have bought from them because no shipping costs which I did not know until the very end of purchasing.... this means I could have purchased it cheaper by amazon then my your company.... what does that say about buying here...
- By Morris B. on November 1, 2018third order discount$$$
- By Eric W. on November 1, 2018I'm not sure which filter is best for my home, the AP810 or AP811. Can you make a recommendation? Home is 2 story, 2.5 bath, 2700 sq ft.
- By Marco M. on November 1, 2018too high shipping charge
- By David R. on November 1, 2018I received an email about savings on refrigerator filters - was pleased to see that the one we use at home was indeed discounted, so I took advantage of the offer and ordered 2 two-packs of the AP 717 filter. It was a great deal and worth taking advantage of. Thanks!
- By Walter E. on October 30, 2018Instructions were clear. Love the little yellow instruction boxes so you are not searching for what to do next.
- By Jennie H. on October 30, 2018I'm just glad that I could find the filters that I needed to replace obsolete filters! The other company couldn't help us find replacements.
Thanks for having what we needed!
- By Wes M. on October 29, 2018No problems with the ordering process; was very quick and efficient. However the cost for faster shipping was much more than I expected??