COVID-19 Update: As an essential service, we continue to operate and serve our customers. In order to limit our team's exposure, we have reduced call center hours. As you can understand in this turbulent time, some products may take up to an additional 2-3 days. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
Aqua Pure Water Filters & Systems Ratings & Reviews
Recent customer verified ratings & reviews for Aqua Pure Water Filters & Systems:
- By j a r. on July 2, 2020thanks
- By Sarah R. on July 2, 2020John was very helpful. Without his advice I would have no idea which filter to order or how to hook it up!
- By Ginny R. on July 2, 2020I hope I ordered the correct replacement filter.
It would be helpful to know what I ordered before. Unfortunately, I threw out the box from my last order. I Think it was whole house filter 810 that is no longer available.
- By Deb W. on July 2, 2020Prior filters purchased from local plumbing store which was recommended by friend whom happens to be employed @ the facility.
- By Mary B. on July 2, 2020Offer more specials- they never include my particular filter. AP 117.
- By Peter M. on July 1, 2020Discontinued status of AP801 filter-cartridge caused the only challenge with this order.
I navigated your website to compare similar models, but varying degree of details/descriptions/specs made it like comparing apples and oranges.
Ultimately, I sent email to John (technical assistance) asking his recommendation for best alternative to the Read more AP801; less than an hour later he responded and I ordered 2 of that cartridge (APWC815) this morning; very helpful guy!
You all stay health and Thanks again!!
- By Terral M. on June 29, 2020Thanks!
- By Greg H. on June 25, 2020I was trying to get a refrigerator filter too, but your labels are confusing. I was looking for a GE XWF replacement, but didn't see it.
They all just say "GE REPLACEMENT FILTER" and I'm not clicking each one to find out if its the right one. I think this could be more clearly done, I ended up getting off Amazon. Would much rather give you Read more guys my money.
- By Peter D. on June 23, 2020Experience was great. I'd score higher but want to wait to see if the filter is delivered timely.
- By Jennifer T. on June 20, 2020Is there a video on installation?
- By Helen K. on June 18, 2020How about offering free shipping to returning customers?
- By Jeremy T. on June 17, 2020I appreciate you website even show other relative parts with it.
- By Mark L. on June 17, 2020Your shipping prices are a little high. Also The Flat rate shipping needs to be sooner then 7-10 days. Can you please list next to the UPS options-like regular ground how long it would take to receive so we can see comparison to the flat rate time frame.
- By Ernest B. on June 16, 2020I like that your site did not try to offer a comparable filter. You have exactly what I needed.
- By Bruce P. on June 15, 2020Thanks!
- By Paul D. on June 14, 2020In my order, I actually added a comment about how you might communicate the most efficient packing configuration to customers in case they care to take that into consideration.
- By Steven C. on June 8, 2020Keep your prices low!
- By Elizabeth S. on June 8, 2020Please promote USA. Had I known I had the option before, I would have purchased USA all along. I just ordered from the package the plumber left me when he installed it. Thanks!!
- By George G. on June 1, 2020Always fast service
- By Jeanne D. on May 30, 2020I really prefer PayPal for on-line purchases.
- By James M. on May 26, 2020I was referred to this exact purchase by a tech at CUNO in Connecticut. I could not locate the correct wrench in my own search by using the filter code. Thanks for asking.d
- By Kevin D. on May 25, 2020Everything went fine. Thanks!
- By David P. on May 24, 2020Good site and liked that a suitable substitue recommendation was made when the desired product was out of stock.
- By John E P. on May 22, 2020Great price ease of ordering
- By Tom G. on May 20, 2020Would have liked it better if ap810 was in stock. Would have bought multiple filters.