COVID-19 Update: As an essential service, we continue to operate and serve our customers. In order to limit our team's exposure, we have reduced call center hours. As you can understand in this turbulent time, some products may take up to an additional 2-3 days. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
Shipping & Return Policy
All orders received by Aquapure Water Conditioning are considered high priority. All orders are shipped as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped within one (1) business day. Orders that are not in stock will be shipped within 7 business days of purchase. Aquapure Water Conditioning deals directly with many manufacturers and has some of the fastest suppliers in the industry.
Once an order leaves our facility it is out of our hands. We are not responsible for the package, and we are unable to stop or cancel the order.
Aquapure Water Conditioning uses several different shipping carriers. Some carriers provide tracking number systems, while others do not. If a tracking number is available for your order, Aquapure Water Conditioning will provide the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Aquapure Water Conditioning provides free ground shipping (for the contiguous United States) on all orders over $100.00 via a provider of our choosing, which is generally USPS. Free shipping is available only through our website, phone orders will have shipping charges regardless of order total. All Free shipping orders have a standard 7-10 business day lead time for delivery.
Inside the contiguous United States: All orders under $100.00 will have the option to choose their preferred carrier and pricing. Outside Continental United States: All international, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail/USPS Priority Mail International.
Customer Requested Shipping
Aquapure Water Conditioning uses several different carriers and we can provide customer-requested shipping via your carrier.
All shipments will be sent without signature required unless customer requests a signature in which case there will be an additional shipping charge added to your order total. Customer will be informed of charge before order is shipped.
Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc offers expedited shipping options from all three shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
All expedited orders placed by 1:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. All orders placed after 1:00pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Shipments occur on business days, business days are Monday-Friday.
Any expedited order placed after 1:00pm EST on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
No standard shipments or expedited shipments will occur on national holidays and non-business days.
All international orders will be shipped via USPS Priority International.
All taxes and fees incurred on international packages are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Aqua Pure Water Conditioning’s return policy applies for all international orders.
International orders, like domestic shipments, will receive a tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We recommend that the customer uses the tracking service to determine when the package will be delivered.
Aqua Pure Water Conditioning is not responsible for refused and or returned international packages. All fees incurred for return shipments will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
If an international shipment requires a certificate of origin this must be mentioned at the time of placing an order. Aqua Pure Water Conditioning will assist our customers in supplying the correct paperwork for our products, all other customs paperwork is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Undeliverable Address & Refusal of Shipments
If any shipment is refused by the customer and sent back to Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. a refusal charge will apply. All refusal charges vary depending on the shipping carrier.
Once the refused package is returned to Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. the customer will be contacted regarding the refusal fee.
If a shipment is refused and the package is delivered back to Aqua Pure Water Conditioning damaged, a claim will be made with the shipping carrier. Claims (depending on the shipping carrier) can take up to 2 weeks. No credit or reimbursement will be made until the claim is approved by the shipping carrier.
If Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. receives a package marked “Undeliverable Address” the customer will be notified in order to obtain the correct address. The customer will be responsible for the additional actual cost to ship the package to the correct address (not the previous shipping amount of $6.95 or Standard Free Shipping).
If the customer does not want to package shipped back out to the correct address they will be credited back less the shipping charges incurred by Aquapure to ship the original package out.
Returns can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase. No returns will be accepted without a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, or out of context of the return policy detailed below. To obtain a return authorization number please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are the official guidelines for qualification of a return authorization number:
- All returns must be received by Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. in the original packaging, unused, and have all original parts and components. Shipment will not be credited if the product has been used, damaged, or does not contain any of its original parts and components.
- All units, systems, components, parts and filters will be inspected upon being returned; therefore no refund will be issued for items damaged during installation or because of incorrect installation.
- Each return must be accompanied by an Aqua Pure Water Conditioning sales receipt with the RMA number. Any return without an RMA number will not be processed and will be discarded. RMA numbers EXPIRE 30 days from the date they are given.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. We recommend that our customers use a shipment method that provides a tracking number to insure that the package arrives back to our warehouse, as lost or damaged packages are the responsibility of the customer when returning product.
- Any return due to customer error in ordering will be accepted with an RMA number. The customer is responsible for all restocking fees, return shipping and outgoing shipping costs for the original order.
- Merchandise received damaged due in part by Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. may be returned within 15 days of receiving the product for replacement. No shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Merchandise received in error of Aqua Pure Water Conditioning Inc. will be returned at the expense of Aqua Pure Water Conditioning within 15 days of receiving product. The proper product will be shipped to the customer. No shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Restocking fees apply to all orders being returned.