Save Money! Save Time! Save 5% Immediately With Auto-Ship! Receive 5% off your first auto-ship order and 5% off future, automatic reorders. You choose the delivery schedule that works for you. You can always cancel your subscription at anytime.*Not all filters are eligible for auto-ship
Shipping & Return Policy
All orders received by Aqua Pure Solutions are considered high priority and are shipped as soon as possible. Orders are normally processed and shipped within one (1) business day. Orders that are not stocked within our Las Vegas warehouse are typically shipped directly from one of our distribution partners.
Once an order leaves our facility, delivery becomes the responsibility of the contracted carrier. Once the carrier has checked the package into their system, we are unable to stop or cancel the order.
Payment At Time of Order
We charge your credit card at the time you submit an order rather than at the time of shipment. This is a common Internet practice, particularly for companies that do not save customer credit cards. Charging at the time of order rather than at shipment ensures your credit card is not at risk of being compromised or stolen by hackers because it was improperly stored.
Drop Ship Orders
Drop ship items are products that are shipped directly from the manufacturer, or one of our distribution partners. Drop shipping allows us to offer a larger array of products to meet customer needs. Normally, drop ship items are shipped the same or next business day by the manufacturer or distributor. Some drop ship items may require additional processing time. Please allow 3-5 days for additional processing time. If the item is not immediately in a drop shipper warehouse, it may take up to 7-business to ship. If the manufacturer is out of stock, we will contact you via email and allow you to cancel or backorder this item.
Depending on your location and the makeup of your order, drop ship items can arrive separately from the rest of your order.
Aqua Pure Solutions uses several different shipping carriers. If a tracking number is available for your order, Aqua Pure Solutions will provide the tracking number via a shipping confirmation email.
Aqua Pure Solutions provides free ground shipping (for the contiguous United States) on all orders over $100.00 via a provider of our choosing. Free shipping is available only through our website, phone orders will have shipping charges regardless of order total. All Free shipping orders typically have a standard 7-10 business day lead time after order processing and packing.
Inside the contiguous United States: All orders under $100.00 will have the option to choose their preferred carrier and pricing.
Outside Continental United States: All international, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail/USPS Priority Mail International.
Customer Requested Shipping
Aqua Pure Solutions uses several different carriers, and we can provide customer-requested shipping via your carrier.
All shipments will be sent without signature required unless the customer requests a signature in which case there will be an additional shipping charge added to your order total. Customers will be informed of charges before order is shipped.
Pre-Shipment Delivery Changes
If an order has not shipped yet, Aqua Pure Solutions can assist customers with making changes to an updated or different shipping address. Modifications to the delivery method can also be made before an order is shipped. Please note, upgrading to expedited delivery service will result in an increase in shipping costs that will need to be paid for before the order can ship.
Aqua Pure Solutions offers expedited shipping options from all three shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
All expedited orders placed by 1:00 PM PST will be shipped the same day. All orders placed after 1:00 PM PST will be shipped the next business day, which starts the expedited shipping clock. Shipments occur on business days, where business days are defined as Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Any expedited order placed after 1:00 PM PST on Friday through Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
All international orders will be shipped via USPS Priority International.
All taxes and fees incurred on international packages are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Aqua Pure Solutions’ return policy applies for all international orders.
International orders, like domestic shipments, will receive a tracking number as soon as the order is shipped. We recommend that the customer uses the tracking service to determine when the package will be delivered.
Aqua Pure Solutions is not responsible for refused and or returned international packages. All fees incurred for return shipments will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
If an international shipment requires a certificate of origin this must be mentioned at the time of placing an order. Aqua Pure Solutions will assist our customers in supplying the correct origin paperwork for our products, all other customs paperwork is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Mid-Shipment Delivery Changes
Once an order has shipped, any requests to correct customer address errors, for example a wrong zip code or street address, will incur the Redirect Fee that is applied by each carrier. This fee starts at $15.90-$18.00 per package and varies depending on the carrier. This carrier fee will need to be paid for by the customer before a change is made.
Once an order has shipped, a request to change the delivery method, for example, a request to expedite delivery, cannot be accommodated.
Undeliverable Address & Refusal of Shipments
If any shipment is refused by the customer and sent back to Aqua Pure Solutions the customer will be responsible for both outgoing and incoming shipping charges, plus any refusal charge levied by the carrier. Refusal charges vary depending on the shipping carrier.
Once the refused package is returned to Aqua Pure Solutions the customer will be contacted regarding the refusal fee.
If a shipment is refused and the package is delivered back to Aqua Pure Solutions damaged, a claim will be made with the shipping carrier. Claims (depending on the shipping carrier) can take up to 2 weeks. No credit or reimbursement will be made until the claim is approved by the shipping carrier.
If Aqua Pure Solutions receives a package marked “Undeliverable Address” the customer will be notified in order to obtain the correct address. The customer will be responsible for the additional actual cost to ship the package to the correct address (not the previous shipping amount of $7.95 or Standard Free Shipping).
If the customer does not want the package shipped back out to the correct address they will be credited back less the shipping charges incurred by Aqua Pure Solutions to ship the original package out.
Packages Received "Return to Sender"
For packages that are marked "Return To Sender" (or are returned as undeliverable because the address was invalid or mail isn’t delivered by carrier to a customer’s provided address), we will notify you by email and you will have the option for the parcel to be re-sent or cancelled. If you would like us to resend your shipment, we will email you an invoice for the shipping cost to re-ship the package back out again.
If you prefer to cancel, we'll refund the price of your item excluding both the original shipping cost and the return shipping costs. You will have 3 business days to respond to the return-to-sender email. If no response is received, the order will be cancelled and refunded with our restocking policy fees applied.
Aqua Pure Solutions is not responsible for refunding or replacing losses associated with stolen packages that have been successfully delivered to the shipping address on record. Once a package has been successfully delivered by the carrier, Aqua Pure Solutions has met its fulfillment and delivery responsibilities, where "successfully delivered" is defined as online confirmation that includes the delivery address showing at least city/state or zip code, delivery date, and the identity of the shipping company that delivered the package.
However, we will contact the carrier to verify proof of delivery, and if you can provide proof of non-delivery (doorbell camera, etc) then we will initiate a delivery trace with the carrier. This process can take anywhere from 7-21 days while the carrier reviews the delivery route and investigates the delivery records for the driver.
If you believe your package was stolen after being delivered, please contact your local police and check with your insurance company to see if they cover losses due to theft. If possible, we highly recommend having your package delivered to your workplace if you are not home during the day to receive your shipment in person.
Returns can be made within 30-days from the date the product(s) ships. No returns will be accepted without a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number, or out of context of the return policy detailed below.
To obtain a return authorization number, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and order number with your request for an RMA.
The following are the official guidelines for qualification of a return authorization number and purchase refund:
- All returns must be received by Aqua Pure Solutions in the original packaging, unused, and have all original parts and components. Shipment will not be credited if the product has been used, damaged, or does not contain any of its original parts and components.
- All units, systems, components, parts and filters will be inspected upon being returned; therefore, no refund will be issued for items damaged during installation or because of incorrect installation.
- Each return must be accompanied by an Aqua Pure Solutions sales receipt with the RMA number. Any return without an RMA number will not be processed and will be discarded. RMA numbers EXPIRE 30 days from the date they are given.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Aqua Pure Solutions. We recommend that our customers use a shipment method that provides a tracking number to ensure that the package arrives back to our warehouse, as lost or damaged packages are the responsibility of the customer when returning product.
- Any return due to customer error in ordering will be accepted with an RMA number. The customer is responsible for all restocking fees, return shipping and actual outgoing shipping costs associated with the original order.
- Merchandise received damaged due in part by Aqua Pure Solutions may be returned within 15-days of receiving the damaged or faulty product for replacement. No shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Merchandise mis-shipped in error by Aqua Pure Solutions will be returned at the expense of Aqua Pure Solutions within 15-days of receiving the returned product. The proper product will be shipped to the customer. No shipping charges will occur for replacement merchandise.
- Aqua Pure Solutions may, at its own discretion, decide to ship a product replacement before receiving the returned item.
- Restocking fees apply to all orders being returned.
Auto-Ship Subscription Program
Our auto-shipment program is a subscription service customers opt into to receive a scheduled shipment of a replacement filter or other product made available through the program. Not every product we offer is eligible for the program. Customers who agree to participate receive an immediate 5% discount off the product they sign up for. Moving forward, an active subscription will ship out the product on the scheduled basis selected by the customer. Pre-scheduled shipments will also receive a 5% discount upon processing.
The following terms and conditions apply to the auto-ship program.
- Customer can cancel or change their subscription at any time.
- The first auto-ship order is placed upon checkout.
- Customer credit card information is securely stored by a certified third-party.
- Customer credit cards are charged at the scheduled re-order time for their auto-ship.
- If an item is on backorder, and the product is enabled on our website, the customer will be charged at the scheduled re-order time to ensure they are added to our first-come-first served fullfilment queue once the products arrive at our warehouse.
- Customer will not be charged if the product is currently disabled on our website.
- In a multi-product order, only the item(s) associated with the auto-ship program are discounted 5%.
- From time-to-time, an item may be discontinued or unavailable. Under these circumstances, Aqua Pure Solutions may permanently or temporarily substitute a product of equal value and quality at its discretion.