5624201 by 3M
Our Price: $834.75
Savings: $977.90 (54%)
Weight: 23 lbs
Aqua-Pure® Model DP290 DUAL-PORT water filtration system assures consistent high-quality water for the multiple applications of cold beverages, ice, and coffee at a combined flow rate to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm). Two separate streams exit the manifold. Both streams have reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. One stream has scale-inhibition media added from a dedicated cartridge to reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale on the evaporator plates of an ice machine and/or the heating coils of a coffee brewer. The other stream supplies cold beverage dispensers and includes no added scale inhibitor.
• DP290 combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and
sediment reduction, and provides protection from the harmful effects of scale for total volumes up to 108,000 gallons (408,823 liters).
• One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage
dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
• Up to 10 gpm (37.8 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great-tasting cold beverages, clear and consistent ice, and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
• Revolutionary IMPACTechnology™ dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
• Cartridge Life Warranted*.
• Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
• NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
• The removal of over 99.99% water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane
filtration as tested by CUNO.
• Reduced scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coil from the carefully-controlled (forced-orifice) addition of scale inhibitor as tested by CUNO.
• SQC™ – Sanitary Quick Change – encapsulated cartridge design allows for
fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
• 3/4" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
• Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
• Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.